Healthcare Providers Single Source
for Emergency Preparedness
and Cybersecurity Compliance
CAIPHI’s SaaS Platform Helps Healthcare Providers and Suppliers Mitigate Risks, Protect Lives, Safeguard Data, and Ensure Compliance with federal CMS Emergency Preparedness (“EP”) and OCR HIPAA Safeguard Rules… Anywhere…365/24/7…on Any Device.
Here is how CAIPHI Prepare Platform Applications Help You Alleviate Operational Processing Challenges Today!
- Substitutes efficient digital processes for costly manual tasks that help to alleviate consequences of staff shortages.
- Provides real-time critical information updates on devices simultaneously to each workforce member based on role.
- Facilitates real-time accessibility to critical information in new hybrid office/remote working environments.
- Saves money, over 38% in labor saving-, digital transforming-, processing-, and discounted insurance premium- $s.
Protect your healthcare business and achieve peace-of-mind with CAIPHI’s timely set of CAIPHI Prepare platform CMS Emergency Preparedness (“EP”) and OCR HIPAA Safeguard compliance applications.
Your organization will achieve peace-of-mind knowing that it has implemented CAIPHI Prepare platform applications for mitigating risks, saving lives, protecting data, and ensuring compliance with:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Emergency Preparedness Rule.
- Bidirectional Crosswalk Linking CMS EP Rule Requirements with The Joint Commission (TJC) Emergency Management Performance Standards.
- Office for Civil Rights (OCR) HIPAA Security, Privacy, and Breach Notification Rules.
- Crosswalk Linking Each HIPAA Safeguard Rule Standard and Implementation Specification to Applicable National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework Subcategory Elements and NIST SP 800-53-Rev5 Privacy and Security Controls.
- Emergent NIST Cybersecurity Framework and Controls Guidance.
CAIPHI Prepare Platform Applications Facilitate Compliance by Providing Realtime Access to Each Workforce Member of CMS Emergency Preparedness and OCR HIPAA Safeguard Standard Solutions Across Healthcare Provider System Enterprise Facilities.
The CAIPHI Solutions
Your Single Solution for CMS Emergency Preparedness and OCR HIPAA Safeguard Compliance is the Single Sign-on, Partitionable CAIPHI Prepare Platform Applications that also can be Deployed as Individual Applications.
CyPHIprepare platform application:
- Provides data management, search, archive, and reporting tools, including document upload/retention capabilities for tracking state/local requirements and action reports.
- Accommodates use by 17 categories of CMS-designated Medicare and Medicaid provider and supplier types based on CMS and ASPR TRACIE guidance.
- Includes sample emergency readiness policies and procedures for each standard and implementation specification to facilitate timely response to emergencies.
- Enables enterprise to demonstrate efficiently annual compliance of each facility with CMS’s annual survey and certification requirements as a condition of participation in Medicare/Medicaid programs.
CyPHIcomply® platform application:
- Provides data management, search, archive, and reporting tools, including document upload/retention capabilities for tracking HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Breach Notification requirements and action reports.
- Accommodates use by over 800,000 healthcare provider covered entities and their estimated 1.5 million business associates for ensuring the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of protected health information (PHI) based on current HIPAA Safeguard Final Rules that required compliance beginning in 2013.
- Includes sample safeguard policies and procedures for each standard and implementation specification to facilitate compliance with administrative, physical, technical, access, and use safeguards and timely response to cyber breaches and incidents.
- Enables enterprise to demonstrate efficiently periodic OCR compliance reviews of a facility in response to a scheduled audit, complaint, or breach; with demonstrated compliance expected to be on the forthcoming “documentation for the previous 12 months,” according to the 2022 OCR Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM).