Reorganization of the Office of Readiness and Response: Notice.
Use the URL and dated resources below for Guidance on tailoring standards and implementation policies and procedures for each facility in your enterprise. For each URL, additional resources are available and added regularly, so check frequently at:
- Emergency Preparedness
- Emergency Preparedness Rule at: https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Provider-Enrollment-and-Certification/SurveyCertEmergPrep/Emergency-Prep-Rule.
- Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Information Gateway at: https://asprtracie.hhs.gov.
- HIPAA Safeguards
- HIPAA Privacy Rule at: https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/index.html.
- HIPAA Security Rule at: https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/security/laws-regulations/index.html.
- HITECH Act Breach Notification Rule at: https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/breach-notification/laws-regulations/index.html.
- Cybersecurity Framework at: https://www.nist.gov/cyberframework.
- Security and Privacy Controls for Information Systems and Organizations at: https://csrc.nist.gov/publications/detail/sp/800-53/rev-5/final.
Reorganization of the Office of Public Health Data, Surveillance, and Technology: Notice.
Medicare Program; Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System: Remedy for the 340B-Acquired Drug Payment Policy for Calendar Years 2018–2022, Proposed Rule.
Complying with the FTC’s Health Breach Notification Rule, January 2022.
Health Industry Cybersecurity Coordinated Healthcare Incident Response (HIC-CHIRP), June 2023.
Evaluation of the Impact of the No Surprises Act on Health Care Market Outcomes: Baseline Trends and Framework for Analysis – First Annual Report to Congress. 45 pages.
Grants, Contracts, and Other Agreements: Fraud and Abuse; Information Blocking; Office of Inspector General’s Civil Money Penalty Rules
CDC Town Hall Meeting Concerning Future Directions for the Regional Centers for Public Health Preparedness and Response
Medicare Program; Treatment of Medicare Part C Days in the Calculation of a Hospital’s Medicare Disproportionate Patient Percentage, 42 CFR Part 412
Challenge Competition: Announcement of AHRQ Challenge on the Impact of AHRQ’s Patient Safety Tools