Last updated: September 10, 2018.
- How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
- Personal Information You Provide
“Personal Information” is information that, either alone or in combination with other information, identifies you. For example, Personal Information includes your name, address, and phone number. When we combine other information (e.g., the name of your organization, your purchase history) with Personal Information about you, we treat the combined information as Personal Information.We collect Personal Information that you provide to us through the Service and use such Personal Information for purposes relating to the reasons you provided it to us, and as necessary to meet our legal and regulatory obligations. For example, we use this information to:
- Enable you to securely log into and use the Members Area of the Service;
- Respond to questions regarding the Service or our products;
- Contact you with information about product updates and the renewal of your membership; and
- Accept payments from you and fulfill your orders (with assistance from our service providers).
- Information We Collect Automatically
- Personal Information You Provide
- How We Disclose Personal Information
- Our Service Providers. We employ service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing the Service. For example, we work with Amazon to securely fulfill purchases of our products. We take appropriate measures to help ensure that our service providers provide the same level of protection for your Personal Information as we do.
- Companies Involved in Mergers and Acquisitions Transactions. If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of CAIPHI or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or liquidation), any information collected through the Service, including Personal Information, may be among the items sold or transferred.
- Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Courts: We may disclose Personal Information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any other person. We may also disclose Personal Information to investigate or prevent a violation by you of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity.
- Protection of Your Personal Information
While we use commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing our files or tampering with the Service, we cannot guarantee that these efforts will always be successful. Your Personal Information may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to or from us.
- Correcting, Updating, Accessing, or Removing Personal Information
You can request that we provide you with access to, or correct, update, delete, or cease processing your Personal Information by emailing a request to us at support@CAIPHI.com. We will promptly process such requests in accordance with applicable law.
- Retention of Personal Information
- Third-Party Websites
The Service may include or provide links to other websites on the Internet that we do not control. Even if an affiliation exists between CAIPHI and a third party website, each of these linked sites maintains its own independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures, which we encourage you to consult.
- Users from Outside the United States
The Service is intended for residents of the United States. If you are using the Service from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. By using the Service, you consent to your information being transferred to and processed in the United States.
Depending on where you live, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or other regulatory agency if you believe that we have violated any of the rights concerning Personal Information about you. We encourage you to first reach out to us at support@CAIPHI.com so we have an opportunity to address your concerns directly before you do so.
- No Children
This Service is not for use by children. Any information we receive from users we believe to be children will be purged from our database.